Link Orthopedics UK
We are committed to achieving high standards of quality in our recruitment process; making sure appointments are based solely on merit and that everyone who applies for one of our vacancies is treated in a fair and equitable manner.
We are an equal opportunities employer and firmly believe in respecting equality and diversity within the workplace. It’s important to us that our employees feel valued and respected and that our policies reflect that.
We are always looking for people who can bring a fresh perspective to our business and so if you don’t see an advertised vacancy that suits your skills and experience but are interested in joining us then please upload your CV below.
We recognise that things can go wrong and we want to know when they do. This helps us correct mistakes and improve the process for everyone. If you are unhappy with any part of our recruitment and selection process please contact email@example.com
Download our Job applicant privacy notice
Starting Salary: £45-50K
Link Orthopaedics UK Ltd is part of a family run business with over 70 years’ experience in providing the NHS and private healthcare industry with replacement hip, knee and other orthopaedic products.
As a result of expanding our business, we have created new Territory Manager vacancies throughout the UK and have vacancies in the following areas:
- Scotland – East
- Trent (covers West & South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire and Lincolnshire)
Please note clearly on your application which territory you are applying for and note that the Territory Manager is required to live on territory.
The sales are mainly elective orthopaedic revision products with a focus on introduction of primary products moving forward.
This is a new business role combined with managing and growing key accounts and you will be responsible for maximising the Company’s sales opportunities for all products from your portfolio selling to a variety of specialists/surgeons.
You will be responsible for achieving the revenue targets across all aspects of the assigned territory. The role is best suited to a committed, hungry, motivated individual who is a closer, values autonomy and is willing to travel extensively in order to meet and exceed sales targets.
The Territory Manager will be responsible for:
- Promoting, demonstrating and selling orthopaedic products and services to current and potential surgeons focussed on monthly targets to meet or exceed sales objectives
- Managing and establishing strong key clinical and commercial relationships within theatre and procurement arenas typically liaising with surgeons, consultants, nurses and procurement.
- Developing and opening new accounts within the territory.
- Providing technical assistance and support at cases in live theatre and events as required.
- Providing on-site technical guidance and support during live surgical procedures as required in both NHS and private hospitals throughout the territory.
- Organising/attending and supporting Company road-show demonstrations/visits/journal clubs etc. to provide existing and potential customers within your territory with the opportunity to see our products in use and appreciation of clinical value.
- Preparing business proposals, pricing quotes and presentations necessary to support or close sales.
- Working closely with the office administration team at head office to deliver customer products in a timely manner.
The successful Territory Manager will have the following:
- Preferably a degree in life sciences or a background in healthcare sales or marketing.
- Experience selling orthopaedic medical devices.
- Must have worked in a theatre environment and have experience supporting at live surgery utilising orthopaedic medical devices.
- Proven, stable and successful track record of consistently achieving personal sales targets in a related environment.
- Experience of strong customer development and management.
- Detailed knowledge and working understanding of selling into both the NHS and private sector hospital environments.
- Strong face-to-face communicator, excellent presentation skills with the ability to influence.
- Ability to network and form strong working relationships with key opinion leaders in the orthopaedic arena in your territory.
- Outgoing and highly motivated approach, be a good team player, helping others and with excellent problem-solving skills.
- IT literate, adept in the use of Microsoft, internet, email, etc.
In return we can offer:
- Starting Salary of £45-50K
- Commission Scheme (OTE in excess of £61-£66K)
- Home based with flexible working hours
- Car allowance
- Enhanced Company Pension Scheme
- 32 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- Private Health Insurance Plan (on completion of probation period)
- Laptop, Mobile phone, etc.
- Paid PVG / Disclosure checks
- Full Training
Disclosure / PVG checks will be required of the successful applicant.
If this sounds like you and you are keen to succeed in the medical devices market send your CV with current salary details noting which territory you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.