Knee – Revision
- Stable – with cementless fixation (primary and secondary)
- Elastic – due to integral bending axes
- Versatile – for a broad range of solutions
The purpose of TrabecuLink Femoral and Tibial Cones is to provide support in cases of bone loss, with the objective of stabilization in the distal femur or proximal tibia.
The selected cone is designed to:
- strengthen the metaphyseal/diaphyseal medullary canal of the distal femur/proximal tibia
- adequately fill the tibial/femoral bone cavity
- ensure that the assembled components are securely seated, i.e. Tibial Cone to tibial component/ Femoral Cone to femoral component with fixed or modular stem, while at the same time supporting osteoconduction at the external surface of the cone.
Design and Features
Osteoconductive 3-dimensional structure
- Structure depth: 2 mm
- Pore size: 610-820 μm
- Porosity: 70%
Answers to Your Questions
How do I arrange a demo?
If you're interested in finding out more or seeing a demo of this product then please contact your local territory manager or get in touch via the form below.
How quickly can I recieve a loan kit?
Our standard loan kit delivery is next day. We can deliver pre 12 or pre 9 if specified at the time of booking. Same day delivery can be arranged on request but please contact us to find out more.
How do I find my local Territory Manager?
Our territory managers can be found on our Team page above. There you will find their email and phone number. If you're unsure which territory you fall in to then please contact us via the form below.
Do you create custom made products?
Custom made is an integral part of Waldemar Link. Our dedicated team of experts and engineers have produced more than 35,000 custom made prostheses to date. We are happy to discuss any case and offer our best solution. Please check out our custom made page (under products) above for more info or get in touch with your local territory manager. We'd love to hear from you.
Where are Link based?
Link UK is based in Edinburgh, Scotland and we are a subsidiary of Waldemar Link. Head office and our factory are located close to Hamburg, Germany.