LINK® T.O.P.® II Acetabular Cup
Hips – Primary – Cementless
The Link® T.O.P.® II Acetabular Cup System (Trabecular Orientated Cup) is specifically designed for biologically young, active patients, and represents the latest generation of cementless press-fit cups. Years of experience with successful implant systems and fixation concepts plus state-of-the-art material and coating technologies went into the design of this new type of cup system. The mediocaudal recess serves to protect the femoral nerve and psoas tendon, while allowing a greater range of motion. The UHMWPE inserts are available in standard and anti-luxation versions. Both versions offer five adjustable rotational positions, and this permits individual alignment according to the particular hip situation.
The LINK® T.O.P.® II Acetabular Cup System is available with osteoconductive HX® Calcium Phosphate (CaP) coating, which enables optimal secondary stability to be achieved.
T.O.P.® II Acetabular Cup System
- Press-fit fixation with maximum bone contact
- Circular segmental rows of teeth at the cup equator give increased primary stability
- Metal casing with holes for additional screw fixation
- Mediocaudal recess allows a wider range of motion and protects the psoas tendon and femoral nerve
- “Snap-lock mechanism” for secure connection between metal casing and UHMWPE insert
- Use of the LINK® T.O.P.® II anti-luxation UHMWPE insert prevents femoral head dislocation when the metal casing is at a steep cup entrance angle
- Metal casing made of Tilastan® titanium alloy
- Polyethylene inserts in standard UHMWPE and X-LINKed® UHMWPE
Answers to Your Questions
How do I arrange a demo?
If you're interested in finding out more or seeing a demo of this product then please contact your local territory manager or get in touch via the form below.
How quickly can I recieve a loan kit?
Our standard loan kit delivery is next day. We can deliver pre 12 or pre 9 if specified at the time of booking. Same day delivery can be arranged on request but please contact us to find out more.
How do I find my local Territory Manager?
Our territory managers can be found on our Team page above. There you will find their email and phone number. If you're unsure which territory you fall in to then please contact us via the form below.
Do you create custom made products?
Custom made is an integral part of Waldemar Link. Our dedicated team of experts and engineers have produced more than 35,000 custom made prostheses to date. We are happy to discuss any case and offer our best solution. Please check out our custom made page (under products) above for more info or get in touch with your local territory manager. We'd love to hear from you.
Where are Link based?
Link UK is based in Edinburgh, Scotland and we are a subsidiary of Waldemar Link. Head office and our factory are located close to Hamburg, Germany.