LINK® GEMINI® SL® Total Knee Replacement
Knee – Primary
The GEMINI® SL® total knee replacement, including implants and system-specific instruments, is part of the LINK® Knee Family Endo-Model® SL®. The family concept means a “system-integrated solution” and signifies one implant system for primary implantation and revision. The system uses proven and innovative construction principles. Primary stability is guaranteed through accurate fit of the femoral and tibial components in the prepared bone, and due to proper choice from an extensive selection of sizes.
A variety of functional designs provide easy surgical success with GEMINI® SL®
- Fixed Bearing
- Mobile Bearing
- Fixed Bearing PS
The three variations, offer greatest possible intraoperative flexibility.
The tibial component options are rotational plateaus (Mobile Bearing) or fixed plateaus (Fixed Bearing and Fixed Bearing PS). The cement friendly surface structure or TiCaP® double coating (titanium/calcium phosphate) provide a proprietary design of secondary fixation for cementless application.
- Cemented or cementless
- Wide indication spectrum and comprehensive treatment options through integrated Knee Family Concept SL®
- Physiological patellar motion and patella self-tracking due to high patella shield and optimal patellar groove
- The special femoral design allows for optimal physiological freedom of movement with high flexion
- High accuracy of tibial fit through anatomically shaped tibial plateaus
- Blades and anchoring pins provide for safe tibial anchoring and act against rotational and shear forces
- Cementable and cementless stems ensure enhance stability when bone structures are insufficient
- Optimal alignment and soft tissue adjustment are easy to achieve due to a simple instrument set
Answers to Your Questions
How do I arrange a demo?
If you're interested in finding out more or seeing a demo of this product then please contact your local territory manager or get in touch via the form below.
How quickly can I recieve a loan kit?
Our standard loan kit delivery is next day. We can deliver pre 12 or pre 9 if specified at the time of booking. Same day delivery can be arranged on request but please contact us to find out more.
How do I find my local Territory Manager?
Our territory managers can be found on our Team page above. There you will find their email and phone number. If you're unsure which territory you fall in to then please contact us via the form below.
Do you create custom made products?
Custom made is an integral part of Waldemar Link. Our dedicated team of experts and engineers have produced more than 35,000 custom made prostheses to date. We are happy to discuss any case and offer our best solution. Please check out our custom made page (under products) above for more info or get in touch with your local territory manager. We'd love to hear from you.
Where are Link based?
Link UK is based in Edinburgh, Scotland and we are a subsidiary of Waldemar Link. Head office and our factory are located close to Hamburg, Germany.