LINK® CombiCup R® Revision Cup
Hips – Revision – Cementless
The CombiCup R® revision cup is a modular cementless system for revision of acetabular implants where reconstruction of anatomical conditions is not possible with standard components, due to adverse situations such as dysplasia or insufficient bone quality.
CombiCup R® System Description
- Titanium with porous surface
- Stable fixation with fixation screws within the acetabulum
- Anatomically adapted flanges for reliable locking and additional screw connections
- For CombiCup® inserts made from ceramic (BIOLOX® delta) and X-PE
- Optional CombiCup® X-PE inserts with shoulder for increased safety
- Neutral, angular and lateralizing enhancements for anatomical reconstruction
- Practice-oriented broad spectrum of sizes 50-66 mm in diameter (five sizes)
Answers to Your Questions
How do I arrange a demo?
If you're interested in finding out more or seeing a demo of this product then please contact your local territory manager or get in touch via the form below.
How quickly can I recieve a loan kit?
Our standard loan kit delivery is next day. We can deliver pre 12 or pre 9 if specified at the time of booking. Same day delivery can be arranged on request but please contact us to find out more.
How do I find my local Territory Manager?
Our territory managers can be found on our Team page above. There you will find their email and phone number. If you're unsure which territory you fall in to then please contact us via the form below.
Do you create custom made products?
Custom made is an integral part of Waldemar Link. Our dedicated team of experts and engineers have produced more than 35,000 custom made prostheses to date. We are happy to discuss any case and offer our best solution. Please check out our custom made page (under products) above for more info or get in touch with your local territory manager. We'd love to hear from you.
Where are Link based?
Link UK is based in Edinburgh, Scotland and we are a subsidiary of Waldemar Link. Head office and our factory are located close to Hamburg, Germany.